Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller on the Food Network
- 2 cups quick-cooking rice or 4 cups leftover cooked rice
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- If using uncooked rice, cook according to pacakge directions. If using leftover rice, warm in microwave.
- Transfer chicken to a medium saucepan. Add chickpeas, yogurt, curry powder, and cumin. Mix well.
- Set pan over medium-high heat and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated througl.
- Remove from heat and stir in colantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with rice.