Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Chicken. I wonder if I could replace the chicken with tofu... Hmmm...
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with their juices
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add apples, tomatoes and their juice, broth, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat through, about 5 minutes.