1/3 Photos of Chicken Curry Soup with Coconut and Lime
Anything with coconut and lime just takes me right back to the tropics. I love this soup. It's actually a Thai recipe and is very easy and quick create. Plus, I usually have these ingredients on hand anyway, so it is also inexpensive. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup freshly cooked white rice
- lime wedge
- 1Bring chicken broth, coconut milk, curry powder and chili to a simmer in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add chicken and simmer until chicken is just cooked through, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- 3Mix in lime juice.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Divide rice between 4 bowls.
- 6Ladle soup over rice.
- 7Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro.
- 8Pass lime wedges separately.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry Soup with Coconut and Lime
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.5
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 30.5 g