Yummy main-dish salad from my friend Karen with Pampered Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large granny smith apple, sliced in small pieces
- 1 medium carrot, peeled & julienned
- 10 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1For dressing: Combine dressing ingredients, whisk until blended, set aside.
- 2For Salad: Combine all ingredients in bowl, set aside.
- 3For Chicken Mixture: Heat skillet over medium-high heat, spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet in a single layer, cook without stirring for 2 minutes or until chicken starts to brown. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, remove from heat. Add cilantro and 1/4 cup of the dressing, toss to coat.
- 4To serve, toss salad with remaining dressing, top with chicken mixture and almonds and serve immediately. (Chicken mixture may also be served over rice instead of as a salad.).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 20.9 g