Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy main-dish salad from my friend Karen with Pampered Chef.
Make and share this Chicken Curry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 large granny smith apple, sliced in small pieces
- 1 medium carrot, peeled & julienned
- 10 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, flattened and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- For dressing: Combine dressing ingredients, whisk until blended, set aside.
- For Salad: Combine all ingredients in bowl, set aside.
- For Chicken Mixture: Heat skillet over medium-high heat, spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet in a single layer, cook without stirring for 2 minutes or until chicken starts to brown. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, remove from heat. Add cilantro and 1/4 cup of the dressing, toss to coat.
- To serve, toss salad with remaining dressing, top with chicken mixture and almonds and serve immediately. (Chicken mixture may also be served over rice instead of as a salad.).