Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, onions, ginger and curry powder; set aside.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl.
- Combine the paprika and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the chicken and toss until coated.
- Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken.
- Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the yogurt mixture.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over the rice.
A nice quick fix for my favorite dish. I added some garlic as I like it with everything and upped the amount of curry to taste. Served this over the rice with a cucumber/tomato salad and toasted pita bread. Not only were picky teenagers happy but so was health conscious hubby. Thanks for the lower fat approach to a dish that works for me.
This recipe was extremely easy to make and was very tasty. I will definitely make this again!
This dish was fantastic. It's very rich so you will only want it every once in a while. What a great dish and good for the heart.