Top Review by Mrejones
A nice quick fix for my favorite dish. I added some garlic as I like it with everything and upped the amount of curry to taste. Served this over the rice with a cucumber/tomato salad and toasted pita bread. Not only were picky teenagers happy but so was health conscious hubby. Thanks for the lower fat approach to a dish that works for me.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely-chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut 1/2 ",strips
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, onions, ginger and curry powder; set aside.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl.
- Combine the paprika and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the chicken and toss until coated.
- Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken.
- Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the yogurt mixture.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over the rice.