Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dish developed from my love of my Apple Curry Apple Curry Sauce. It is so fast to get ready if the curry is already made! I did not include making this in the time for this recipe.
- 2 cups apple curry sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 medium tomatoes, peeled, diced
- 1 pineapple slice, diced (fresh, if you have it)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mango chutney, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, small dice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked dark chicken meat, small dice
- 2 cups steamed rice
- Prepare the rice (I use a rice cooker).
- Heat the curry sauce and the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When hot, but not at boil, add pineapple, tomato, and chutney. Blend well and bring to gentle boil.
- Add chicken and turn heat to simmer. Cook 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with the rice.
- This is not a spicy dish. The only heat comes from the chutney. It goes very well with other dishes that do have that hot wallop.