- 2 cups apple curry sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 medium tomatoes, peeled, diced
- 1 pineapple slice, diced (fresh, if you have it)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mango chutney, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, small dice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked dark chicken meat, small dice
- 2 cups steamed rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the rice (I use a rice cooker).
- Heat the curry sauce and the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When hot, but not at boil, add pineapple, tomato, and chutney. Blend well and bring to gentle boil.
- Add chicken and turn heat to simmer. Cook 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with the rice.
- This is not a spicy dish. The only heat comes from the chutney. It goes very well with other dishes that do have that hot wallop.