I found this recipe in good food magazine, but I have tweeked it and made it even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large soup pot over med heat.
- 2Add curry paste and saute a min or 2.
- 3Add cut up chicken breasts and saute till all covered in paste and no longer pink.
- 4Add chicken brith and cans of coconut milk, increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- 5Add sweet potatoes and uncooked rice.
- 6Once at a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 20 mins, til sweet potato is soft and rice is tender.
- 7Turn off the heat and add the frozen peas.
- 8Let stand 5 mins.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry Coup
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 913.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk