Recipe by Davonna Lowry
This is a recipe that has been adapted from one of those treasured church cookbooks. My family has been enjoying this meal for over nine years now and still love it.
Top Review by Rick Young
Excellent dish! Very easy to make and the taste was great. I microwaved the broccoli about five minutes on high. The next time I make the dish I think I will cut my chicken breasts up into strips before putting them into the casserole dish so that the flavor of the sauce can more easily penetrate. Thanks for the recipe.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) cans fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in water with salt and pepper.
- Microwave or steam broccoli until crisp-tender.
- Arrange chicken over broccoli in greased casserole dish.
- In bowl combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, and cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread sauce over chicken and broccoli.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with white or wild rice.