Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Can you already smell the full flavor? No? What a pity! So rush into the kitchen and give it a try, I bet you won't regret it. :-)
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, etc.)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (9 ounce) bottle hot curry sauce
- Put chicken into a lightely greased baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over it.
- Bake uncovered at 370 degrees for ca.
- 60 minutes.
- Serve with rice or baguette.