1/1 Photo of Chicken Curry and Noodles (Microwave)
A quick and easy meal, if you would prefer it more spicier add some finely sliced chilli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 150 g hokkien noodles
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked
- 400 ml light coconut cream
- 22.18 ml yellow Thai curry paste
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml lemon rind, finely grated
- 118.29 ml red capsicum, finely sliced
- 118.29 ml red onion, finely sliced
- 118.29 ml zucchini, finely sliced
- 118.29 ml snow peas, cut into fine strips
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml salt free chicken stock
- 236.59 ml bean sprouts
- 78.07 ml spring onion, finely sliced
- 1Prepare noodle by putting a bowl of boiling water to loosen.
- 2Slice chicken into strips.
- 3Place coconut cream, Thai curry paste,lemon juice & rind into a microwave safe bowl and cook (750W) for 1 minute. Remove and add the.
- 4chicken,capsicum, onion, zucchini, snow peas, chicken stock and seasoning to taste,.
- 5Cook in micowave for 8 minutes.
- 6When cooked add drained noodles and cook again for 1-2 minutes.
- 7Remove and garnish with bean shoots and spring onions to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry and Noodles (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 106.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut cream
Thai curry paste