A quick and easy meal, if you would prefer it more spicier add some finely sliced chilli.
Make and share this Chicken Curry and Noodles (Microwave) recipe from Food.com.
- 150 g hokkien noodles
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked
- 400 ml light coconut cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons yellow Thai curry paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, cut into fine strips
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salt free chicken stock
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄3 cup spring onion, finely sliced
- Prepare noodle by putting a bowl of boiling water to loosen.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Place coconut cream, Thai curry paste,lemon juice & rind into a microwave safe bowl and cook (750W) for 1 minute. Remove and add the.
- chicken,capsicum, onion, zucchini, snow peas, chicken stock and seasoning to taste,.
- Cook in micowave for 8 minutes.
- When cooked add drained noodles and cook again for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with bean shoots and spring onions to serve.