delicious chicken curry great for gatherings.
Make and share this Chicken Curry Ala Pinoy recipe from Food.com.
- saute garlic, onion and ginger in medium high.
- add chicken and stir
- cover for about 5 minutes.
- add fish sauce and cover for another 5 minutes or until chicken absorbed fish sauce.
- add curry powder and turmeric and stir till you smell the curry.
- adjust heat to medium then add water and red bell pepper.
- cover for about 10 minutes.
- add coconut milk and bok choy and cover for another 5 minutes or until bok choy and chicken is tender.
- Note - chicken may also be substituted with pork, lechon, tilapia or beef.