Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Authentic Asian curry recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 4 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, rough chopped
- In a large pot saute curry paste in coconut milk until it is fragrant.
- Add chicken, cover and simmer until cooked through.
- Add potatoes, carrots and onions and cook until tender.
- Serve over steamed rice.
Great recipe! I have also eaten at Jade Palace in Hop-town KY and I hope it is as similar as you sayr. We eat there every Sunday just for the Curry Chicken hahaha. Can't wait to try it!
I love this!! This is just like the Chicken Curry served at the Jade Palace!! I followed the directions & did not add or leave out anything. It is very easy to fix. Some family members say they do not like Asian food. But I passed this off as Chicken Stew & they ate ever bite. LOL Thanks for posting!!