Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is very very easy to follow and cook. You will need to use Mrs Shah's Curry Mix to get the proper authentic taste. Mrs Shah's Curry Mix is a unique mix of fresh herbs and spices used by my wife in her cooking. Everybody who has tried it has simply loved it. Please view mrs shah page on facebook or see www.mrsshah.co.uk for order details and further recipes.
- curry spices (please try mrs shah's curry mix which is my wife's recipe)
- 59.16 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 400 g diced chicken breasts
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 1 bunch chopped coriander
- freshly boiled water
- Heat the oil in a deep pan on medium/high and fry the onions and garlic for about 5 mins until the onions are golden brown.
- Add Mrs Shah’s Curry Mix and salt and stir-fry for 1-2 mins, then tip in the chopped tomatoes. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the diced chicken and stir inches
- Add the lemon juice and coriander (save some to sprinkle on top of the curry at the end).
- Add freshly boiled water until chicken is covered and stir inches leave on medium/high heat for approx 30 minutes and stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- add water or cook a little bit further to get the desired level of sauce consistency (please note that the sauce will thicken after cooking).