This recipe is very very easy to follow and cook. You will need to use Mrs Shah's Curry Mix to get the proper authentic taste. Mrs Shah's Curry Mix is a unique mix of fresh herbs and spices used by my wife in her cooking. Everybody who has tried it has simply loved it. Please view mrs shah page on facebook or see www.mrsshah.co.uk for order details and further recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a deep pan on medium/high and fry the onions and garlic for about 5 mins until the onions are golden brown.
- 2Add Mrs Shah’s Curry Mix and salt and stir-fry for 1-2 mins, then tip in the chopped tomatoes. Stir for 1 minute.
- 3Add the diced chicken and stir inches
- 4Add the lemon juice and coriander (save some to sprinkle on top of the curry at the end).
- 5Add freshly boiled water until chicken is covered and stir inches leave on medium/high heat for approx 30 minutes and stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- 6add water or cook a little bit further to get the desired level of sauce consistency (please note that the sauce will thicken after cooking).
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 651.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: