Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from a very famous road side eating joint in Connaught Place, the heart of New Delhi (India). It's delicious!
- Fry the chicken in hot oil for 5 minutes to seal. Remove from pan.
- In the same oil, saute onions until golden brown in color. Add the chilli powder, fennel seeds and ginger powder. Stir well and season with salt.
- Add tomatoes to the pan. Stir in cloves and cardamoms. Cook for 5 minutes before adding water/ stock. Bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to the pan and simmer over a gentle flame until tender.
- Serve hot with paranthas n onion salad.