Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My boyfriend's sister made this last Sunday night. It was so good we requested the recipe.
Make and share this Chicken Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, cubed (about 1.5 lbs.)
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- sliced green onion
- shredded coconut
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Cover with onions and sweet potatoes.
- Combine orange juice, garlic, chicken bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and curry powder. Pour over vegetables.
- Cover. Cook on Low 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables and keep warm.
- Turn slow cooker to High. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into sauce in slow cooker. Cover. Cook on High 15-20 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice. Sprinkle with your choice of toppings.