Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast and simple from Family Fun magazine-does that mean it's kid friendly?
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups fresh Baby Spinach, packed
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onion and the salt. Cook until softened, about 7 minutes, stirring often. Add the curry powder and cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Stir in the coconut milk, tomatoes, and tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken, stir well and cook 5-6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the spinach and cook for 3 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt and serve over steamed rice.
This is so good and super easy to make!
Boy! Good Recipe! My house still smells like curry!