Recipe by Aquilah
This is a recipe I got from a dear friend. I have no idea from where she got it, but it's delicious!
Top Review by rainbow.rubatino
I love it. My family loved it. There was too much water and not enough corn starch right at the end. Just make a mixture that looks like the density of whole milk or half and half and use that to thicken up the sauce.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1-in cubes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- cornstarch, slurry to desired thickness
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken in non-stick skillet.
- Add spice mixture.
- Add chicken broth.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce to low heat, and simmer 45 minutes to an hour.
- Mix cornstarch slurry, and add to mixture. It should thicken into a nice gravy.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.