1/1 Photo of Chicken Curry
This recipe is different from typical chicken curry recipes-it doesn't use any yogurt or tomatoes-simply spices, adopted from a Pakistan fried...delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 -4 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup diced white onions or 1/4 cup yellow onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 4 -5 tablespoons oil
- 1In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2brown all spices, onion and green pepper in oil.
- 3add chicken to spice/oil mixture.
- 4lightly brown chicken.
- 5add chicken broth
- 6cover pan for approximately 20 minutes (or until broth is absorbed).
- 7serve warm with flour tortillas or rice.
Browse Our Top Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.4
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 505.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 58.4 g