- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion in oil until tender.
- Add chicken . Sauté briefly.
- In separate bowl mix flour, curry powder.
- Slowly stir in water and lemon juice to make paste.
- Add tomato sauce and garlic and pour mixture over chicken mixture. Mix.
- Place over top of the brown rice.