Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is fried rice with curry and chicken
- 2 cups rice (cooked, and a day old)
- 1⁄3 cup chicken (cooked)
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon garlic (CHOPPED)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Chop vegetables and prepare the shrimp.
- Heat oil in a wok or a large fring pan over high heat.
- Add garlic, onion, and peas in the pan and saute.
- Add green pepper and chicken in the pan and saute.
- Add rice in the pan and mix with the ingredients.
- Sprinkle salt, chicken bouillon, and curry powder over the fried rice and stir quickly.
- Turn the heat down to low, and add Worceter sauce.
- Stir quickly and stop the heat.