1/1 Photo of Chicken-Cucumber Party Sandwiches
I have made these many times for large gatherings everyone really loves them and there is never any left, the sandwiches may be made up to 24 hours in advance covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated, this makes a huge amount of sandwiches you may reduce amounts to half if desired.
My Private Note
small s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (reduced fat is okay, do not use fat-free)
- 3 cups finely diced cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup peeled seeded and diced cucumber
- 3 celery ribs, finely diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 6 green onions, chopped small
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste, I use seasoned salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 84 slices fresh white bread or 84 slices whole wheat bread
- 1In a medium size bowl, stir together the softened cream cheese and the mayo until well blended (I use a whisk).
- 2With a wooden spoon, stir in the chicken and the next 7 ingredients.
- 3Cover and chill the filling for 4-24 hours.
- 4When ready to prepare the sandwiches after the 4-24 hour chilling time cut the crusts off of the bread slices.
- 5Using cookie cutters, or assorted metal shaped cutters (medium-size round biscuit cutters work great too), cut the bread slices into desired shapes.
- 6Spread half of the bread shapes with the chicken mixture, and top with the matching shape.
- 7Roll the sandwich edges in chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- 8Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Cucumber Party Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (3343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 200.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: