Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice refreshing recipe for a light lunch or midday snack. You could try using turkey or tuna instead.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
- With a sharp knife, cut a thin slice from the bottom of each cucumber half so it sits flat.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into cucumber boats.
- Refrigerate until serving.
OMG.....this was just so lush a great way to get more veggies(try for(PAC) thank so much
Saw this recipe posted on PIC2007. For me this was a nice change. Even my DH, who was hesitate on trying this was quite surprised. I did not have an onion on hand so I chose to add a carrot and I did not add in the lemon. The next time I would cut back on the cheese. Thanks for posting this for us to try.