Recipe by Nancyl 52
You'll love this dish as much as my family does. Never any left overs with this chicken dish. This chicken is so tender and crunchy, it's a requested favorite in my house.
Top Review by momma213
This was delish. I served it with Mashed Potatoes and Seasoned Green Beans. MY dh said it was a meal fit for a king. I used Stove Top Herbed Stuffing Mix, lightly crushed and melted 3 tbl butter to drizzle over the top before baking.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned stuffing mix (I perfer Bell's stuffing)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In pie plate combine 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk.
- Lightly coat chicken breasts with flour.
- Dip into soup mixture, then into finely crushed stuffing mix.
- Arrange chicken pieces in baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- In small sauce pan combine remaining soup with 1/4 cup milk and parsley flakes.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chicken pieces with a little sauce spooned over each piece.