Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
You'll love this dish as much as my family does. Never any left overs with this chicken dish. This chicken is so tender and crunchy, it's a requested favorite in my house.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned stuffing mix (I perfer Bell's stuffing)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- In pie plate combine 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk.
- Lightly coat chicken breasts with flour.
- Dip into soup mixture, then into finely crushed stuffing mix.
- Arrange chicken pieces in baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- In small sauce pan combine remaining soup with 1/4 cup milk and parsley flakes.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chicken pieces with a little sauce spooned over each piece.
This was delish. I served it with Mashed Potatoes and Seasoned Green Beans. MY dh said it was a meal fit for a king. I used Stove Top Herbed Stuffing Mix, lightly crushed and melted 3 tbl butter to drizzle over the top before baking.
Delicious and very quick and easy. DH loved it. Used cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken. Served with biscuits and a side of veggies (broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms). Great meal. Perfect for a busy day. Thanks for sharing.
My daughter loves making these with chicken tenders. We use a whole extra can of the soup for dipping. I heavily spray a foil lined cookie sheet so we don't lose any "crunchies" from sticking. Plus it's easier to clean up.