- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/3 cup soup, 1/4 cup milk, onion, and parsley; dip chicken pieces in soup mixture, then roll in the crushed stuffing mix.
- Place in shallow baking dish and drizzle butter on chicken.
- Bake in 400 oven for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining soup and milk. Heat, stirring now and then.
- Serve over chicken.