Pixie's Kitchen's Note:
This is taken from their recipe cards that they are handing out when this dish is ordered. I haven't had it yet but my husband and I are dying to try it. They also put a wine recommendation on the card as well. Wine Pairing Recommendation: Bertani Due Uve
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced roasted garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup roma tomato, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Potato Crust ingredients
- 1Potato Crust Preparation:.
- 2-- Using a spoon, thoroughly mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3-- Cover and set aside until ready to use.
- 4Chicken Crostina Preparation:.
- 5-- In a shallow dish, mix 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Dredge chicken breasts in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
- 6-- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken breasts two at a time over medium-high heat until golden brown and crisp, add more olive oil for each batch as necessary.
- 7-- Place cooked chicken breast on a baking sheet or dish and top with the potato crust mixture. Transfer the baking sheet to a pre-heated broiler until golden brown (1-2 minutes).
- 8-- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 9-- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a sauce pan. Add roasted garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in 1 tablespoon of flour and white wine and bring to a boil. Add heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon of parsley and tomatoes. The sauce is done when it is bubbling throughout and has started to thicken.
- 10-- Coat pasta with sauce, then top with chicken and remaining sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Crostina " Olive Garden New Dish"
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1212.0
- Calories from Fat 465
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 188.9 mg
- Sodium 2175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 56.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: