1/2 Photos of Chicken Croissants
A friend from work had a dinner party and made these wonderful croissants. The whole group asked for the recipe as we ate these up. These are SO good that you might want to consider doubling as everyone wants seconds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, celery, and onion.
- 2When removing cresent rolls from package, leave together so that two cresent rolls form a square. This will leave you with 4 croissants.
- 3Put chicken mixture into center.
- 4Bring up each corner and secure together.
- 5Dip upside down in melted butter.
- 6Sprinkle with croutons.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour on a cookie sheet.
- 8Let set 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.3
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 154.1 mg
- Sodium 688.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.3 g