3 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
This makes a nice lighter style casserole. Great for weekend brunches or light lunches. Any of the cheeses are good, or even a combination. Prep time includes refrigeration time before cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange half of the croissant cubes in an ungreased square 8 x 8 baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese, all of the chicken and onions.
- 3Arrange remaining croissants over the top.
- 4Beat milk, eggs, mustard and salt.
- 5pour over casserole.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, but no more than 24 hours.
- 7Bake uncovered at 325ºF for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until tests clean.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 9Bake 2 minutes more, or until cheese melts.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Croissant Bake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.7
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 164.4 mg
- Sodium 827.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: