Can be eating this in 30 minutes. Perfect served with peas and corn or a salad. You could even add the peas and corn to the dish. We used a store brought allready rotisserie chicken
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 sticks celery, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (light works here to)
- 1⁄2 cup cream (just realised that I forgot this and it was still fantastic)
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 50 g potato chips, crushed
- Combine chicken, celery, almonds, mayonnaise, cream, onion and juice in a large bowl; spoon into shallow heatproof dish.
- Sprinkle with combined cheese and chips.
- Bake in moderate oven about 20 minutes or until browned and crisp (watch carefully as mine only took 15).