Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple week night salad
- 1 (8 ounce) bag lettuce
- ranch dressing
- 4 breaded chicken tenders, cook as directed on package
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook chicken tenders as directed on package, chop in slices after cooked,.
- Add desired lettuce amount to your plate, top with cooked chicken tenders, tomato, cheese, egg, and Ranch dressing.
Made this as written only breading and baking my own chicken tenders. Otherwise I followed the instructions and will be using this again. (I never keep premade chicken tenders from the store). Made for Fall PAC 2012.