Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great comfort food!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- Combine chicken, softened cream cheese, soup, milk, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
- Separate crescent rolls into eight squares.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture into half of each square.
- Fold other half at perforation and seal.
- Brush top and bottom with butter and roll in crushed croutons.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
This is a yummy recipe. I've seen a few recipes that are similar to this one, so I figured I'd give this one a try. I was not dissapointed. I just used leftover cubed chicken, so it was really simple too! I enjoyed it, but my husband loved it!