Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chicken wrapped in crescent rolls, cheese, and topped with more cheese. Yummy yum yum!
Make and share this Chicken Crescent Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken breasts in water until tender (about 1 hour).
- Lay out 1 crescent place l small strip of Velveeta at the wide end.
- Place a strip of cooked chicken over Velveeta and roll up crescent.
- Mix soups, milk, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese together.
- Place crescent wraps in 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- Pour soup mixture over wraps.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until rolls are lightly browned on top.
- Serve over rice.