Recipe by Ashley R. T. Shrout (ARTS)
Chicken wrapped in crescent rolls, cheese, and topped with more cheese. Yummy yum yum!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Velveeta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken breasts in water until tender (about 1 hour).
- Lay out 1 crescent place l small strip of Velveeta at the wide end.
- Place a strip of cooked chicken over Velveeta and roll up crescent.
- Mix soups, milk, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese together.
- Place crescent wraps in 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- Pour soup mixture over wraps.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until rolls are lightly browned on top.
- Serve over rice.