Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sandwich to impress and looks nice but so easy. Serve a salad or fresh fruit and you have a meal.
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- In a bowl, blend the cheese and 2 tablespoons of the butter until smooth.
- Add the next 6 ingredients. Mix well.
- Separate dough into four pieces, then half them. Fill with the chicken mixture. Pull the dough to cover the meat. (It should look like a triangle now. ) Press edges to seal.
- Brush the top with the remaining butter and then with the crushed croutons or you can use Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes on a cookie sheet.