- 5 boiled chicken breasts, diced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped chives
- 4 tablespoons of softened margarine or 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix diced chicken, cream cheese, chopped chives, and margarine together.
- Separate rolls in triangles. Place chicken mix on top of each.
- Roll up as directed and pinch ends together.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Optional: May brush with beaten egg before baking.