Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great tasting Campbells soup recipe.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning or 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Season chicken with creole seasoning Heat oil in skillet; add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Add soup, water, chiles and lime juice; heat to a boil; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Stir in sour cream and heat thru.
Very tasty dish. I made this without the lime juice and it turned out really good. My husband really liked it too.
Easy tasty chicken recipe. I used the cajun seasoning. Served with steamed rice and green beans. Thanks for sharing.
Well, ya know what?!? I don't care if this is a "cream-soup-recipe" (if you're worried, make your own homemade cream soup and then use it in this recipe!). This is a great and easy weeknight dish. The sauce has great flavor (I used Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs because that's what I had in the pantry) and this dish is on the table in 20 minutes! I made the recipe exactly as posted except to sub lemon juice for the lime (I was out of lime juice) - no problem. Served with rice and garlic brussels sprouts. A recipe that makes DH go back for seconds is always a keeper. Thanks, Pat!