Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Chicken Creole With Chile Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- Season chicken with Creole seasoning.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add soup, water, chiles and lime juice. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through. Serve over rice.