1/8 Photos of Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas
This is a creamy enchalada recipe that is mildly spiced. No Scotch Bonnets or even jalapenos here. It's quick to make and great for a week night or lazy weekend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups of pre-cooked rotisserie chicken (or any leftover chicken)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed (low fat is fine)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (fat free ok)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, shredded (Reduced fat doesn't melt as but can be used if you don't mind)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 8 -10 flour tortillas (corn tortillas also work well)
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce (red or green)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2De-bone chicken, and shred chicken into small pieces, if you don’t have a rotisserie chicken.
- 3In a large skillet, combine chicken, cream cheese cubes, sour cream, chilies, chopped onion, seasonings, and 3/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- 4Heat until the cheeses are completely melted.
- 5Coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- 6Scoop a heaping spoonful of chicken mixture onto tortilla, roll and place into pan with seam side down, repeat until all of the filling is used.
- 7Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of enchiladas and bake at 350 uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 911.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: