Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This meal is one of my kids favorites. Easy and delicious; I hope you enjoy them as much as we do :-)
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans chicken breasts (drained)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) bar reduced-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, 1/2 the cheddar cheese, and enough enchilada sauce to make the mixture moist.
- Mix all ingredients well. Make sure the cream cheese is not clumpy.
- In a large rectangular baking dish pour enough enchilada sauce to coat the bottom.
- In each tortilla put approximately 3-4 large tablespoons of the mixture.
- Roll each tortilla and place into the pan.
- Once pan is full, pour enough enchilada sauce on top to make sure each tortilla is covered.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for between 25 and 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with sour cream, lettuce, olives, etc.
Excellent and easy recipe! I didn't have green sauce, so I used a medium red sauce. I simmered the chicken and a little shredded cheese in the red sauce, put the cream cheese with some chili powder, onion powder and a splash of Tabasco. YUMMMO!
This recipe is awesome!! It's easy, and delicious! They are rich and very filling, but that is a good thing!!!! Very good.
This was very yummy. I used the red enchilada sauce instead of the green, just because that's my preference. Next time I think I'll use fresh cooked and shredded chicken, just for a different texture. Thanks!