1/1 Photo of Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas
Trinity of LV's Note:
This meal is one of my kids favorites. Easy and delicious; I hope you enjoy them as much as we do :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, 1/2 the cheddar cheese, and enough enchilada sauce to make the mixture moist.
- 3Mix all ingredients well. Make sure the cream cheese is not clumpy.
- 4In a large rectangular baking dish pour enough enchilada sauce to coat the bottom.
- 5In each tortilla put approximately 3-4 large tablespoons of the mixture.
- 6Roll each tortilla and place into the pan.
- 7Once pan is full, pour enough enchilada sauce on top to make sure each tortilla is covered.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 9Bake for between 25 and 30 minutes.
- 10Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- 11Garnish with sour cream, lettuce, olives, etc.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.8
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 135.7 mg
- Sodium 1791.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 43.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup