Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a little work, but really worth it anyone you serve it to will really be surprise when you cut and see cream cheese all thru it. really good.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 4 hunks
- breadcrumbs, fresh or ready made
- 1 -2 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- flatten out chicken breast.
- take hunk of cream cheese and put into the center of the chicken.
- fold it together like a ball,cheese in the middle.
- dip into egg mixture, then bread crumbs.
- place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- take out and pan fry until a little brown not cooked, about 5 minutes.
- place chicken in a baking dish and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350F degrees.