Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my attempt to copycat this delicious salad that's on the Bob Evans menu. From the kitchen of Tona Thornburg Court, Moberly MO
- 473.18 ml iceberg lettuce (cut in bite size pieces)
- 473.18 ml romaine lettuce (torn in bite size pieces)
- 118.29 ml red cabbage (shredded)
- 473.18 ml chicken breasts, cut in bite-size pieces (probably poached, very tender)
- 118.29 ml bacon, crumbles
- 118.29 ml grated carrot
- 59.14 ml whole kernel corn (sparse amount)
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 118.29 ml pecans (small pieces)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Toss with sweet Italian dressing.
- Top with Blue cheese crumbles (optional).
This is one of the best salads I've ever made...beautiful to look at and definitely a wonderful hot weather main dish. I made it for the Think Pink cooking tag game and served it along with "Cranberry-Raspberry Bread". It's definitely a keeper, thanks for posting!
Many enthusiastic thumbs up from the fifteen teachers who enjoyed this salad at lunch today. Made as stated, except subbed craisins for the cranberries and walnuts for the pecans. I made Sweet Italian House Dressing for the dressing. DELICIOUS! I can see where blue cheese crumbles would be a great addition, too. Thanks for creating this recipe.