- 5 cups frozen southern style hash brown potatoes (about 20 oz.)
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken or 3 cups cooked turkey
- 2 cups thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup dried cranberries (6 oz. pkg of Craisins)
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons crumbled dried sage
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, chicken, green onions, cranberries, half and half, and sage in a large bowl and toss to blend well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add hash mixture and spread to an even thickness.
- Cover skillet and cook 20-25 minutes, stirring up bottom of hash every 5 minutes. Uncover skillet and increase heat to high. Cook until hash is golden brown and crusty, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.