Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Invented to feed a crowd in a hurry. Very yummy.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1 (10 ounce) packageitalian style frozen mixed vegetables (red peppers, broccoli, onions and mushrooms)
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken and tear into bite-size pieces.
- Cook lasagna noodles in salted water; drain and toss with frozen vegetables (This allows the vegetables to thaw with little effort).
- Arrange chicken pieces, surimi, vegetables and noodles in layers in greased glass casserole dish, adding alfredo sauce under every layer of noodles.
- Spread Parmesan cheese over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for around 30 minutes.