Invented to feed a crowd in a hurry. Very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken and tear into bite-size pieces.
- 2Cook lasagna noodles in salted water; drain and toss with frozen vegetables (This allows the vegetables to thaw with little effort).
- 3Arrange chicken pieces, surimi, vegetables and noodles in layers in greased glass casserole dish, adding alfredo sauce under every layer of noodles.
- 4Spread Parmesan cheese over top.
- 5Cover and bake at 350 degrees for around 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Crab Lasagne
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 866.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: