Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Couscous is a granular form of pasta often used like rice- It makes for a nice change!
- 1 (6 ounce) package couscous with sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (lightly seasoned with salt and black pepper)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package button mushrooms, halved (lightly sauteed in 1 teaspoon olive oil)
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- Spread couscous and tomatoes evenly onto bottom of a lightly greased, 10-inch square baking dish.
- Place chicken over top.
- Sprinkle garlic over chicken.
- Top with mushrooms, including liquid.
- Pour water over top.
- Drizzle evenly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is done.