Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, and yummy. A great way to use leftovers.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄4 cup frozen mixed vegetables (onion, red pepper, green pepper)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat olive oil, water, poultry seasoning and chicken broth cube in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add cooked chicken and cooked rice.
- Add corn and mixed vegetables.
- Heat over medium heat until heated through and water absorbed - about 5 minutes.