Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great appetizer or party food, these freeze well and Go great with a Honey Lemon Sauce.
- 300 g ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup creamed corn
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- Combine chickem, corn, garlic, stock powder andspring onions, mix well.
- Cut 4 8cm circles from each pastry sheet, brush edge of pastry with egg yolk.
- Place tablespoonfuls of mixture on one half of circles, fold pastry over to meet edge, pinch edges together, brush with egg yolk and sprinklewith sesame seeds.
- Place on greased oven trays, bake at 200.C for 8 mins, reduce heat to 180.C and cook for a further 5 mins until golden.
what lovely little parcels. DH & I enjoyed them for a nice sunday dinner. Made for Ed'n 8: MAKE MY RECIPE- Tag game in the Aust/NZ forum.
Great recipe Mandy! I made as per recipe except for I had no shallots so I used spring onion instead. These pastries are so tasty and so very easy to make. I made these to freeze, but did have a taste test (as did the family) and we loved them. I am not sure if they are going to last long in the freezer as the kids were looking for them today to eat! Thanks Mandy, will be making these again.