Recipe by ChrisF
A sweet tasting casserole due to the creamed corn. If you like a more savory dish feel free to "kick it up a notch". I baked one chicken breast (could have used 2)in oven till juices ran clear) I served it with BecR's Bean and Carrot Salad # 114327.
- 1 (8 ounce) packageheavy noodles, I used broad egg noodles
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook noodles per package directions; drain well.
- Beat together the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Stir in chicken cubes, corn, celery, pimento and onion.
- Blend into noodles.
- Pour into greased or sprayed 9-inch pie pan. Can use small casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly.