- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled & deseeded
- 2 (16 ounce) cans corn, drained, and divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and the poblano peppers in olive oil until translucent in a soup pot.
- Add salt, garlic powder and 1 can of the drained corn.
- Cook until softened, then add the chicken broth.
- Puree the mixture in a blender and then pour back into the pot.
- Over low heat continue cooking adding the evaporated milk, chicken, and last can of drained corn.